Training the Mithun Way
We understand that each individual has different needs and the way people absorb knowledge is unique. We strive to give everyone a great experience when attending our courses, so we offer four special training options:
- Public courses: These are time tested, quality courses that give you a solid learning program. With lots of exercises and great information, they help you learn and retain knowledge about the predetermined subject matter. We offer our public courses at a variety of venues in convenient locations throughout the year.
- On-site courses: We bring the training to you! We can take any of our public courses or components from these courses and customize them to fit your needs and goals. Our training specialists have designed our courses using a component based approach. This modular structure of our courses gives you the flexibility to get what you want, without increasing cost. We will make sure that our on-site courses will match your requirements. In short, for the price of a regular "generic" training course you get exactly what you want, where you want it.
- SWAT courses: A standard public course doesn't work for everyone. Your expectations and desire to learn may not match the attendee next to you. A predetermined course from a public program may not give you what you’re looking for and it’s hard to get your voice heard in a large group. How can you ensure that you learn the things you came to learn? By attending one of our SWAT courses!
- New! Afternoon-evening sessions if you are too busy to addend a regular day-class, we now offer the possibiltiy to participate to and organize afternoon-evening sessions.
Our course offering:
By combining the Scrum Agile framework with requirements engineering practices, UML analysis & design modeling & Quality, you can ensure that the end-result will be cost effective, usable and maintainable. The customer gets what he wants, based on a stable and high quality backlog (requirements) and a robust and well documented architecture.
- Requirements Management & Engineering
- Analysis & Design with UML 2
- System Modeling with SysML
- Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)
|Our training, coaching and consulting is only part of the equation.
Our clients produce remarkable results because together we translate new skills and behaviors into habits and culture.
|Some of our other satisfied customers are:
- Requirements Engineering Foundation... on 26 Nov 2014 at Amersfoort
- System modeling with SysML on 01 Dec 2014 at Eindhoven
- Requirements Engineering Foundation... on 15 Jan 2015 at Amersfoort
- Object Oriented Analysis & Design u... on 02 Mar 2015 at Eindhoven
- Requirements Engineering Foundation... on 09 Mar 2015 at Amsterdam