Are you interested in a well balanced and documented development approach, and getting work done more effectively with higher quality?
Do you want to certify your team members?
Do you want to ensure quality input for your product backlog, build a thorough architecture road-map using UML, which can easily be embedded in your corporate project management approach?
The requirements engineer or business analyst is the communication anchor in any project. Their skills are key to project success.
We are one of the few in the world that have designed an offering to specifically augment this communication role.
If you want your projects to succeed, let us train your people to make your projects a success.
Do you want to initiate, improve and polish your teams' documentation skills.
We were one of the very first offering training for OCUP (OMG Certified UML Professional), and the first in the world offering training for OCRES (OMG Certified Real-Time & Embedded Specialist). We also offer now SysML for system engineers.
Our innovative approach has led to one of the most advanced UML training offerings available in the market.
More about our UML training program.
- The Risk of Words on 17 Apr 2015 at 09.00 at Amersfoort
- Introduction to Scrum on 18 May 2015 at Amersfoort
- Design Patterns on 18 May 2015 at 09.00 at Eindhoven
- Interviewing Techniques and Guideli... on 20 May 2015 at 09.00 at Amersfoort
- Requirements Engineering Foundation... on 15 Jun 2015 at Amersfoort